This page details the fees for the immigration advice that we are authorised by OISC to provide to our clients. We charge on a fixed fee basis only. However, should the clients wish to withdraw instructions part way through their immigration cases, we will charge them for all work undertaken on their behalf at an hourly rate of £120. The clients will always be informed from the very beginning of how many hours of work are estimated.
Our organisation is not VAT registered; therefore, VAT will not be added to the fees outlined below.
The fees quoted below are the professional charges and do not include any fees charged by the UK authorities to lodge an application.
The fees quoted below include:
- All attendances and written and telephone correspondence with the client and relevant 3rd parties.
- Consideration, preparation and submission of application and relevant supporting documents.
- Copies of documents and postage.
Fixed fees for immigration advice
- Visitor visa applications £300
- Family visas (applications for leave to enter or remain as a spouse, partner, fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner, parent, child of a British citizen or settled person, adult coming to be cared for by a relative) £500
- Applications for Indefinite leave to Remain £500
- Points Based System applications £500
- Innovator, Start-up and Investor visa (Tier 1) applications £1000
- Skilled worker visa applications £500
- Student visa applications £500
- UK Ancestry visa applications £500
- EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit applications £500
- Applications for Administrative Review, apart from applications refused on the basis of credibility or a fundamental issue of the genuineness of documents or relationships £500
- Applications to vary the conditions attached to leave already granted £500
- Registration and naturalisation as a British citizen £500
- Second adult applying at the same time (for applications listed above) +£250
- For each child applying at the same time with an adult (for applications listed above) +£100
- Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme £150
- Second adult applying at the same time under the EU Settlement Scheme +£75
- For each child applying at the same time under the EU Settlement Scheme +£50
- Sponsor Licence applications £1000
- Letters/enquiries to UKVI/Home Office £100
- Initial consultation £60 / 30 minutes
Additional to the fixed fee
- Travel by car: 40p per mile
- Travel by train: full cost of ticket
- Travel by plane: full cost of ticket